- This event has passed.
Reigate Beer Walk – 15th June
June 15 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm£20
Treat the beer lover in your life to a Father’s day beer walk.
Join us for a walk through Reigate’s beer history and try 7 of the local tasty brews. And because it’s the day before Father’s Day we’ll throw in the odd extra treat as a special celebration!
The tour starts at Chalk Hills Bakery and includes:
- A 45min guided tour of the historic sites linked to brewing and pubs in Reigate
- A tasting session of the 4 Crumbs beers in Four Hops, guided by one of the founders of the brewery
- A guided tour of Pilgrim Brewery
- A tasting session of 3 Pilgrim beers
Gavin, who you might know from his hilarious Ghost Walk, will take us through the rich history of brewing in Reigate. From ancient times to the more recent Pilgrim and Crumbs Brewing ventures, Reigate has been one of the powerhouses of innovation in the brewing industry in the South East.
- No under 18’s allowed in the tours, sorry!
- If you’d like to cancel or reschedule your tour, please contact us at least 48h before the start
- Well behaved dogs very welcome
- The tour is organised by Crumbs Brewing in partnership with Pilgrim Brewery, Four Hops and Gavin Dulley