Reigate Beer Walk – Father’s day special!
June 15 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm£40
Father’s day special!! Treat the beer lover in your life with this Father’s day special walk.
Join us for a walk through Reigate’s beer history and try 7 of the local tasty brews. On top of that, and just for this walk, you will also have 2 drinks to be redeemed at the Pilgrim’s Taproom or Four Hops and a pack of 3 bottles of local beers!
The tour starts at Chalk Hills Bakery and includes:
- A 45min guided tour of the historic sites linked to brewing and pubs in Reigate
- A tasting session of the 4 Crumbs beers in Four Hops, guided by one of the founders of the brewery
- A guided tour of Pilgrim Brewery
- A tasting session of 3 Pilgrim beers
- 2 drinks in either Pilgrim’s Taproom or Four Hops
- A pack of 3 bottles of local beers
Gavin, who you might know from his hilarious Ghost Walk, will take us through the rich history of brewing in Reigate. From ancient times to the more recent Pilgrim and Crumbs Brewing ventures, Reigate has been one of the powerhouses of innovation in the brewing industry in the South East.
- No under 18’s allowed in the tours, sorry!
- If you’d like to cancel or reschedule your tour, please contact us at least 48h before the start
- The tour is organised by Crumbs Brewing in partnership with Pilgrim Brewery, Four Hops and Gavin Dulley