- This event has passed.
Reigate Beer Walk – 2nd November 2019
2nd November 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm£20
Join us for the Reigate Beer Walk, have a walk through Reigate’s beer history and try 7 of the local tasty brews.
The tour starts at Chalk Hills Bakery and includes:
- A 45min guided tour of the historic sites linked to brewing and pubs in Reigate
- A tasting session of the 4 Crumbs beers, guided by one of the founders of the brewery
- A guided tour of Pilgrim Brewery
- A tasting session of 3 Pilgrim beers
The tour ends around 4pm at Pilgrim Brewery.
Gavin, who you might know from his hilarious Ghost Walk, will take us through the rich history of brewing in Reigate. From ancient times to the more recent Pilgrim and Crumbs Brewing ventures, Reigate has been one of the powerhouses of innovation in the brewing industry in the South East.
Some Reigate Beer Walk T&C’s:
- No under 18’s allowed in the tours, sorry!
- If you’d like to cancel or reschedule your tour, please contact us at least 48h before the start
- The tour is organised by Crumbs Brewing in partnership with Pilgrim Brewery and Gavin Dulley